(1) This section applies when the administrator or the panel grants access to data under section 45 or 46.
(2) The administrator or the panel must specify the method by which access will be given.
(3) The method may be any method that the administrator or panel thinks fit.
(4) The administrator must not impose any conditions on a grant of access to data that is—
(a) the applicant's personal information; or
(b) information about an animal for which the applicant is the PICA.
(5) The administrator or the panel may impose any conditions that the administrator or the panel thinks fit on any other grant of access, including, but not limited to, conditions that—
(a) restrict the use to which the data may be put:
(b) prohibit further disclosure of the data:
(c) protect an individual's privacy:
(d) protect the commercial sensitivity of the data.